We are open!
See below for specific hours
Please read and do your part!
Lambs Farm residents are especially vulnerable to COVID-19. We require guests and staff to follow guidelines at all times. Together we can keep each other safe.
Regular Business Hours
Cedar Chest Thrift Shop: Tuesday-Saturday from 10am to 5pm, Donations accepted from 10am to 4pm
Magnolia Cafe & Bakery: Tuesday-Friday from 11am to 4pm, Saturday & Sunday from 8am to 4pm
Sugar Maple Country Store & Bakery: Tuesday-Saturday from 10am to 5pm
What we expect from our guests:
- Keep Your Distance: Stay a minimum of 6 feet away from other customers and staff at all times.
- Wear a Face Mask: All employees and visitors must wear a face mask or protective face covering.
- Use Hand Sanitizer: Please use it upon entering and leaving.
- Wash Your Hands: Please wash your hands thoroughly.
- Showing Symptoms? If you are showing symptoms of COVID-19, please do not enter. Please return home and follow the CDC guidelines.
What you can expect from us:
Lambs Farm is taking additional precautions including, but not limited to, strict sanitation schedules and mandatory employee wellness checks to ensure the health and safety of our residents, employees and visitors.