Dogwood Garden & Pet Center
Shop & Adopt – Reservations are required for adoptions. Please email email@example.com to make a reservation.
Tuesday – Saturday:
10am to 5pm
Closed Sundays & Mondays
Reservations are required for adoptions.
CLOSED ON SUNDAYS AND MONDAYS.
All animals at the Dogwood Garden & Pet Center are listed on our Adoption List. If you would like to set up a reservation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify which animal you would like to reserve in the subject line. We ask that you also please include your telephone number in the body of the email.
You must be an approved applicant to make a reservation. If you have been approved through Wright Way, please make sure you have your confirmation email. If you are not approved, please fill out an application before sending a reservation request.
Once we receive your reservation request, a staff member will contact you as soon as possible with further instructions if the animal is still available. Reservations are granted on a first come, first served basis.
Lambs Farm residents are especially vulnerable to COVID-19. We require guests and staff to follow guidelines at all times. Together we can keep each other safe.
What we expect from our guests:
- Keep Your Distance: Stay a minimum of 6 feet away from other customers and staff at all times.
- Wear a Face Mask: All employees and visitors must wear a face mask or protective face covering.
- Use Hand Sanitizer: Please use it upon entering and leaving.
- Wash Your Hands: Please wash your hands thoroughly.
- Showing Symptoms? If you are showing symptoms of COVID-19, please do not enter. Please return home and follow the CDC guidelines.
What you can expect from us:
Lambs Farm is taking additional precautions including, but not limited to, strict sanitation schedules and mandatory employee wellness checks to ensure the health and safety of our residents, employees and visitors.
Our residents look forward to seeing you all when the state of Illinois allows them to return to work.
Here are the additional steps we are taking to keep our guests, staff and animals safe:
- Reservations are required for adoptions.
- We will have a designated area to be used for the adoption process only.