Cedar Chest Thrift Shop
Treasures at every corner
Tuesday – Saturday
10am to 5pm
10am to 4pm
Closed Sundays & Mondays
Find treasures around every corner at The Cedar Chest Thrift Shop!
CLOSED ON SUNDAYS & MONDAYS
Lambs Farm residents are especially vulnerable to COVID-19. We require guests and staff to follow guidelines at all times. Together we can keep each other safe.
What we expect from our guests:
- Keep Your Distance: Stay a minimum of 6 feet away from other customers and staff at all times.
- Wear a Face Mask: All employees and visitors must wear a face mask or protective face covering.
- Use Hand Sanitizer: Please use it upon entering and leaving.
- Wash Your Hands: Please wash your hands thoroughly.
- Showing Symptoms? If you are showing symptoms of COVID-19, please do not enter. Please return home and follow the CDC guidelines.
What you can expect from us:
Lambs Farm is taking additional precautions including, but not limited to, strict sanitation schedules and mandatory employee wellness checks to ensure the health and safety of our residents, employees and visitors.
Our residents look forward to seeing you all when the state of Illinois allows them to return to work.
Here are the additional steps we are taking to help our guests have safe, healthy and enjoyable shopping experience:
- Donations are only accepted Tuesday through Saturday between the hours of 10am and 4pm. Lambs Farm is unable to accept the following items: Furniture, Televisions, Monitors, Computers, CD, DVD, and VHS Players, Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers, Microwaves, Mattresses, Paint, Baby Car Seats, Strollers, Highchairs & Baby Equipment.
- Donors should place all donations in the labeled bins or tent outside.
- All items must be donated in bags or boxes. No loose items.
- All items will be quarantined for 72 hours before processing.
- Donation receipts are available. Click here for the digital receipt and click here for a PDF receipt.