We look forward to seeing you at the Farmyard!
Lambs Farm residents are especially vulnerable to COVID-19. We require guests and staff to follow the guidelines below at all times.
What we expect from our guests:
- Keep Your Distance: Stay a minimum of 6 feet away from other customers and staff at all times.
- Wear a Face Mask: All employees and visitors must wear a face mask or protective face covering.
- Use Hand Sanitizer: Please use it upon entering and leaving.
- Wash Your Hands: Please wash your hands thoroughly.
- Showing Symptoms? If you are showing symptoms of COVID-19, please do not enter. Please return home and follow the CDC guidelines.
What you can expect from us:
Lambs Farm is taking additional precautions including, but not limited to, strict sanitation schedules and mandatory employee wellness checks to ensure the health and safety of our residents, employees and visitors.
Our residents look forward to seeing you all when the state of Illinois allows them to return to work.
Please follow the steps below to schedule your visit:
- Choose your date and time using the calendar below.
- After you select your date and time, your booking will be in your cart, located on the top right of your screen.
- After you check out, you will receive a booking confirmation.
- When you arrive at the Farmyard at your scheduled date and time, a staff member will check you in.
If you need to reschedule your reservation due to inclement weather, please call the Farmyard at 847.990.3761 or send an email to email@example.com.