A day full of fun and hands-on learning!
From school groups to scout troops, Lambs Farm is a perfect place for a day of fun and hands-on learning. Your group will enjoy all the Farmyard has to offer including the extensive variety of animals, the petting area, more! View and download the field trip reservation form here.
Because we know groups are special, we are happy to offer one free adult admission per 10 children, and fast and easy check in.
- Signage throughout the farmyard provides numerous facts
- Small animal area provides opportunity to interact with smaller animals and ask questions of the experienced staff member
- Newborns are often on display in the Spring when our animal friends give birth (usually in the month of April)
- Play our farm-themed miniature golf course with 18 challenging holes
- Take the little ones to the old world carousel for a spin
- With a picnic permit, your group can enjoy lunch under our covered pavilions. We offer non-refrigerated locked storage containers for your lunches.
- Lambs Farm box lunches include sandwich, chips, drink and dessert.
- Dine at the Magnolia Cafe & Bakery with a variety of selections and a kids menu.
Schedule Your Visit
Confirmation of your trip will be returned via mail or email.
By mail: Download the field trip reservation form, attach the nonrefundable deposit and mail to Lambs Farm, Attn: Field Trip Coordinator, 14245 W. Rockland Road, Libertyville, Illinois, 60048.
By Email: Download the field trip reservation form, include a credit card number for the nonrefundable deposit, and send the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By phone: Contact the Field Trip Coordinator at 847.990.3864 – be sure to have a credit card ready for the non-refundable deposit.
You can also contact us with your initial information and we will get back with you to finalize your trip.
Buses should park at the far west side of the parking lot. Group leaders check in at the farmyard entrance located at the southwest corner of the parking lot. All remaining balances must be paid at this time, and all tickets and instructions will be provided. To facilitate the check-in process, please have the total number of people in your group.
The Farmyard is open daily April through October, and field trip rates are available Monday through Friday only. Regular admission fees apply to any group that arrives without a reservation. Regular admission fees apply to individuals who arrive after the group has checked in and paid.