Businesses & Attractions
Farmyard: Closed for the season
Dogwood Garden & Pet Center: Tuesday-Saturday from 10am to 5pm (Reservations required via phone at 847.367.7606)
Cedar Chest Thrift Shop: Tuesday-Saturday from 10am to 5pm, donations accepted Tuesday-Saturday from 10am to 4pm
Magnolia Cafe & Bakery: Tuesday-Friday from 11am to 4pm, Saturday & Sunday from 8am to 4pm (carry out only)
Sugar Maple Country Store & Bakery: Tuesday-Saturday from 10am to 5pm
Lambs Farm residents are especially vulnerable to COVID-19. We require guests and staff to follow guidelines at all times. Together we can keep each other safe.
What we expect from our guests:
- Keep Your Distance: Stay a minimum of 6 feet away from other customers and staff at all times.
- Wear a Face Mask: All employees and visitors must wear a face mask or protective face covering.
- Use Hand Sanitizer: Please use it upon entering and leaving.
- Wash Your Hands: Please wash your hands thoroughly.
- Showing Symptoms? If you are showing symptoms of COVID-19, please do not enter. Please return home and follow the CDC guidelines.
What you can expect from us:
Lambs Farm is taking additional precautions including, but not limited to, strict sanitation schedules and mandatory employee wellness checks to ensure the health and safety of our residents, employees and visitors.
Our residents look forward to seeing you all when the state of Illinois allows them to return to work.